Barry Rebuck, TEP, E.P.C.
"My mission is simple ... to ensure that the wealth accumulated in business or portfolio remains in the hands of the families who created it."
Barry has been in the insurance and investment business for over 40 years. He is a specialist in developing tailored financial plans for corporate buy/sell agreements, retirement programs, employee benefits and personal estate plans.
Code of Conduct
- Always place the best interest of our clients above our own direct and indirect interests.
- Maintain the highest standard of professional skills and competence to give the best possible advice to clients. Seek to maintain and improve professional knowledge, skills and competence.
- Hold in the strictest of confidence and consider a privilege, all of our client’s personal and business information pertaining to their affairs.
- Make full and adequate disclosure of all facts necessary to enable our clients to make an informed decision.
- Determine that any replacement of an insurance product must be of benefit to our client.
- Abide and conform to all provisions, laws and regulations in the jurisdiction in which we do business.
Industry Associations and Designations
ADVOCIS: The Financial Advisors Association of Canada
Previously The Life Underwriters Association of Canada (LUAC)
The oldest and largest voluntary professional membership association of financial advisors and planners in Canada.
- Member since 1975
- Director 1997-1998
- Moderator, 4 year term
Elder Planning Counselor (EPC)
Designation from the Canadian Initiative for Elder Planning Studies (CIEPS). The goal of the CIEPS is to enrich the knowledge and understanding of professionals who work in the 50+ age group through education on topics focusing upon the evolving and specialized needs of Canada’s citizens as they age.
- Counselor since 2008
The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT): The Premiere Association of Financial Professionals
MDRT is an international, independent association of more than 38,000 of the world's leading life insurance and financial services professionals from more than 450 companies in 74 countries.
MDRT members demonstrate exceptional professional knowledge, strict ethical conduct and outstanding client service. MDRT membership is recognized internationally as the standard of excellence in the life insurance and financial services business.
- Member since 1991
Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
Members of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) maintain ongoing educational requirements, as STEP’s aims include raising the public profile of trust and estate work as a profession.
A key element of STEP's ongoing mandate is to provide a forum for discussion and advancement of practitioner knowledge of relevant tax, accounting, administration, statute and case law through regular branch seminars, symposia, and an annual national conference.
- Member since 2003